This easy to use lip treatment is a convenient lip treatment to prevent sunburn. Easy application with a mild tropical punch flavor.
- Protection from sun damage to prevent chapped lips
- Binds moisture to soften lip texture
- Soothes and calms irritation
- Protects from environmental damage
- Contains SPF
Use daily to protect the lips from sun-damage.
This lip treatment prevents and protects against damaging UV rays while also hydrating and slowing trans epidermal water loss.
- Glide a small amount onto lips to provide day-time protection with SPF.
- Re-apply as needed.
- Soybean Oil is healing, smoothing and an anti-inflammatory.
- Sunflower Oil increases moisture and provides natural barrier protection.
- White Beeswax Pastilles improves hydration and slow trans epidermal water loss.
- Cocoa Butter moisturizers and improves elasticity.
- Shea Butter is ideal for dry and aging skin. Its unique fatty acid helps moisturizer and retain the elasticity of the skin. It also helps protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun (provides enhanced UV-B protection) while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Vitamin E has skin conditioning and antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel heals and provides hydration and UV absorption protection.
- Octinoxate is used in sunscreen formulations as a chemical UV absorber.
- Octyl Salicylate is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB (ultraviolet) rays from the sun.
- Oxybenzone 1.5% chemical sunscreen.
Add to Cart
Add to Wishlist
Pinit Share Tweet
Not licensed? Find an aesthetician here!
- Skin Type
- Directions For Use
- Active Ingredients
- Formula Composition
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3.6%, Octyl Salicylate 2.5%, Oxybenzone 1.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, White Beeswax, Pastilles, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera Gel, Tropical Punch Flavoring